skip to content

Education Quality and Policy Office


The Degree Committee of the appropriate Faculty will need to request approval from the General Board's Education Committee in order for an MPhil, MRes or MSt degree course to be rescinded.

The Degree Committee will need to present a brief case and provide documentation demonstrating their School (Council of) attests to the Degree Committee's request.

In no case will the committee agree to rescind a course when students have already been offered admission. If it is absolutely necessary to rescind a course that has already attracted applicants, this should be communicated to them via the Board of Graduate Studies.